- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 pounds chicken wingettes and drumettes
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Tabasco Sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Grace Jerk Seasoning paste
- Chopped Parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 500°. Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray with vegetable oil. In a bowl, mix the flour with the salt, garlic, onion and thyme. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Spread the chicken on the baking sheet in a single layer and spray with vegetable oil. Roast the chicken for 45 minutes, turning once.
- In a bowl, whisk the hot sauce with the butter and jerk paste until combined. Add the chicken wings to the sauce and toss. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve.