7 lbs Pork Roast
3 Scallions or Green Onions
1 Habanero Pepper (Seeded and Minced)
3 Tbsp garlic clove, minced
1 Tbsp Salt
2 Tbsp Black pepper
1 Tbsp ground allspice
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp Ground ginger
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Rinse meat thoroughly with water and pat dry. Remove any bones from the roast.
- Combine all the ingredients except the pork in a bowl.
- Butterfly the pork and make small slits all over
- Rub pork with seasoning mix and inside slits
- Marinate in refrigerator for 24 hours
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and roast meat, uncovered for 1 hour. Raise the heat to 450 degrees and roast for 20 minutes more.